Monday, January 10, 2011

Secret Post!

Ok it is not really secret but I don't plan to post this on facebook.

I know I haven't updated in a while but I don't really want to post just for the heck of it. While I know all my friends find my life super fascinating (finger-in-mouth making gag gesture) I just don't really think its worth it to tell you about how I did laundry and cleaned the bathroom.

I have some great projects coming up, it mostly is just a matter of finding time to do them. I got lots of moola in the form of gift cards for Joann's so I am hoping to do some cool things. I recently purchased this book I have had my eye on forever about embroidery and I am kinda messing around with that at the moment.

Tiny's 1st bday is coming up so I have been throwing some idea's around about that. I know that when she is older the Valentines thing is going to get old quickly so I am thinking of really doing up the vday theme for her first. Not that she will remember!

Here's to hoping I have something worth sharing soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment