Sunday, March 4, 2012

Halloween Winner

If you were wondering what a contest winning Halloween costume looks like... you're welcome.


We were living in Florida and I think I am 7 in this picture. Yeah I know, every little girl was a witch at least once.

Well I was a witch with actual moss for hair. Moss grows in abundance in florida and my mom no joke went out into the backyard and pulled moss off a tree and convinced me to walk around with it like a wig.

I can't remember if was at the high school or just at the community center, but I remember going to a huge auditorium for this costume contest. There were pictures, candy, and then there were winners for the best costume.

It was easily the closest I will ever come to a toddlers and tiaras type moment in my life. There was different categories and over all winners. They called off numbers and I won first place for my age group and my prize... $50 gift certificate to Walmart.

I have no idea what I bought with the money just that I won it.


No comments:

Post a Comment