Sunday, November 7, 2010

Goodbye Cider and Donuts

Well cider season is coming to an end. Yes, I know I CAN get cider anytime of year if I just drive the .5 miles to Meijer. However, little compares to fresh from the mill cider and hot from the oven donuts. I took a lovely trip out to BFE Plymouth to meet some friends at Plymouth Orchards (the things I do for my bestie :) It was definitely worth it though. It was the last day this particular cider mill was open and it couldn't have been a more beautiful day. We ate, laughed, and walked the petting farm. Perfect Sunday.... well almost perfect, I could have gone to Yates.


Off to enjoy Sunday night with my three favorite men, Mikey, Dexter, and Nucky.

1 comment:

  1. Love you for coming out to BFE :) Next year I'll go to Yates with you!

    ReplyDelete