Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lazy Saturday

My daughter continues to scare the heck out of me. In the blink of an eye she made it half way up the stairs. We usually have it blocked off and I swear its like she always has one eye on them and the second it is open she books it! I will be installing one of those permanent baby gates tomorrow, the kind that screw into the wall and swing open like a door. The child needs to be stopped!

In other Tiny news bath time this evening was a blast... sort of. I am not sure what happened over the last few days but when I put her in the tub she had a serious freak out. She usually loves the water and most nights I can just sit on the floor next to the tub and read a magazine while she splashes and plays. Not tonight. I have to admit I was laughing hysterically because while my daughter was getting tortured by the bubble bath she was grasping on to me with all her might. She wouldn't let go and it was honestly the cutest thing ever.

In craft updates I finally painted my $7 chair I purchased at a garage sale. It was in awful condition, the wood needed some glue and the cushions were torn and needed to be repaired. The price and look of the chair was perfect though, low to the ground so I figured it would be a good chair for Tiny's room. Well I fixed the chair, primed it, and today got the paint taken care of. I had "reupholstered" the cushions about a week or so ago with some great clearance fabric I found. I use quotes because I didn't really reupholster them, more just made some finished off pillow cases. They turned out perfect so I'm not complaining! Pictures to come tomorrow when it is finally finished!

Not a lot on the table for tonight. I rented Get Him to the Greek because we had heard some good things about it, plus I got it in blue-ray from the redbox so that makes it even better.

Just for fun here is a nice picture of Tiny I took yesterday. She has pretty much free reign in the basement and of course of all the toys in the world this is where she ends up...

No comments:

Post a Comment