Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mini-Update

Where to start! Off course right in the middle of my big living room renovation Tiny's teeth decided to come in with a vengeance! Today was the first pain free day so life was back to normal just in time for Mikey to be home. I am pretty sure he thinks I'm crazy the way I was going on about how difficult Tiny has been lately because today she was a perfect angel.

Painting is at a standstill for the moment, I painted the foyer but have stayed away from the two walls that go up really high because of the cathedral ceilings. Hopefully those will be done in the next week by someone other then myself or Mikey.

This week I have plans to make some window treatments so I will keep everyone posted on how those come out (i know you will be waiting anxiously for that!)

Not much else to report but I will leave you with a painting tip ...

always put the top back on the can of paint when not in use :)

No comments:

Post a Comment