Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ikea Trip


Such a great couple days. Life is never boring and rarely slows down around here. For three days I have been craving White Bean Chicken Chili and due to things popping up we haven't even had dinner at home the last couple days. Hopefully tonight I will be able to get back in the kitchen!

Also on a food related note, yesterday I went out to Ikea and had a great find in the way of Christmas presents for Tiny! They have these great felt food sets that are so reasonably priced I couldn't pass them up! I have been thinking about making some of my own and have found some really good tutorials but in the end when you factor in felt, thread(sounds silly but they all have to match to get a really good look) and then the time and trial and error factor of making them for the first time you will understand why I went with these.
The fruit and vegetable sets were 7.99, while the breakfast set was only 4.99! They are the perfect size for her little hands without being any kind of choking hazard.

Today I have a trip to target and meijer on the to-do list and then some cleaning, very exciting!

1 comment: