Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2 Kids

Having two kids is amazing.

Seriously.

I am so thankful that God graced me with two healthy, beautiful children. Everyday is a blessing.

Some days are awful, I cry and want to tear my hair out... but still a blessing.

I feel extra lucky to have one of each, a girl and boy. It was exactly what I wanted. I really wanted Clara to be a girl. I still remember Mike making fun of me, telling me how awful I was going to feel if it was a boy. I pretended like with Hudson I didn't care, which is true to an extant. I really would have been happy with a girl... but when they said boy I had this wave of happiness rush over me. I cried! I didn't realize how badly I wanted a boy. How badly I wanted to give my husband a son (even though he really didn't care.)

So here I am, 28 with two kids. Crazy right?

What may be crazier is I know we aren't done... there will be another baby, maybe two eventually. Not anytime soon, but in the future. In a perfect world I would love another girl then boy. I want Clara to have a sister badly. I think Mike feels the same way about Hud, wanting him to have a brother.

My sister is my best friend. There is seriously nothing I won't talk to her about or call her out on (just ask her or my brother for that matter!) I want that for Clara. I know Mike's best friend is his brother, and I am sure he wants that for Hudson. Not to say that Clara and Hudson won't be best friends... there is just no denying it is slightly different.

Just for fun...

Me and Tone-Dog

Clara and The Hud-Man


No comments:

Post a Comment