Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pinterest Part 2

So I figured it was worth pointing out again that my last post on this blog was a year ago in January 2011. Funny enough it was a post telling people how amazing Pinterest is.

I'm not going to say I was way ahead of everyone else on this trend, but... :)

Anyways, here I am a year later still totally obsessed with Pinterest. It is by far the best addiction ever!

The following groups of people would especially find a use and interest in Pinterest...

- Pregnant people - Tons of nursery ideas!

- Photographers - The photo ideas and camera tutorials are awesome!

- Parents - Endless things to do with your kids including crafts, learning projects, room ideas.

- People who eat food - I don't even know how to describe the endless recipes and food ideas. Amazing.

Here are a few examples to give you an idea of what it is all about.

- Home crafts; you can make a customized dry erase calendar using scrapbook paper and a picture frame. Why buy it when you can waste time and money to make it!


- I found this on Pinterest over the summer and I kid you not, it changed my life... the Sock Bun.


- Check out Hudson's Halloween costume for 2016.


- Apple Nachos! How delicious and (relatively) healthy! Plus you will totally impress your friends with your creativity! (unless of course your friends are like mine and they will totally call you out and immediately recognize it from your Pinterest board :)


So basically everyone should be on Pinterest wasting their time with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment