Friday, January 6, 2012

Another day, another post.

Oh man is my little guy a mama's boy...

and he cries, a lot.

His crying is however usually cured easily, by me. Walking, swaying, bouncing.

I know, I know... all babies are like that.

Clara wasn't. Clara was the easiest baby ever! She was always happy. She never cared who was holding her, or if she was even being held. She loved her swing.

Hudson hates the swing.

She was sleeping through the night at about 4 weeks... perfection. Even now with her and the "terrible twos" sleep is no issue. For example tonight Mike simply said, "Clara ready for night night?" She stopped playing and went up stairs to her room. She cuddles under her blanket and without a peep goes to bed. We have our nights every once in a while, but 9/10 nights are easy peasy.

Hudson isn't doing too bad... at 7 weeks he gives me a solid 5-6 hours of sleep. Which if you haven't had kids and that sounds awful... those kind of numbers are gold! However when the kid is awake... he wants me nonstop.

I'm sure I sound awful. I know I should be cuddling him, and hugging him... but its not that easy. I have another kid, who needs food and attention too.

I was going to type about something else today but here I am at 11:20 just getting a chance to sit at my computer because Hudson has been wanting to be held since about 6:30. Yup, he has a 5 hour party time that just so happens to coincide with dinner and relaxing watching tv with Mike. I'm not going to lie, it doesn't make things easy. Needless to say I was inspired to write about something else...

But this too shall pass.

Right now I am sitting in bed with Hudson next to me... awake, but starting to lose steam. He is smiling a ton now which honestly does wonders to my morale... His smile is amazing. Super cute and not quite as goofy as his sister's were.

I'm sure you already saw this picture on my Facebook... but it is just too good not to share again. Hudson and I were just laying in bed together the other afternoon and he was putting on a show of smiles and I caught this one. Not the biggest smile he had but I think it was the cutest...

And for comparison... Ms. Clara at 7 weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment