Sunday, January 1, 2012

NaBloPoMo

::This is NOT a New Years resolution!!::

...because no one actually keeps those :) I saw on a friends blog that January is National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo.) Basically it is a blogging challenge to post everyday for the month of January. I thought to myself, hey I have a blog... a poor, lonely, neglected blog. So I figured what better opportunity to jump back into things then this!

It appears my last post was in January of 2011, oh my how things have changed since then. We will start off with a small year in review.

-Clara turned 1 on Valentines Day.

- ...about 4 weeks later we found out we were expecting baby #2!

- In May we took a week long vacation to Arizona. Such a gorgeous place... why do I live in Michigan?

- The summer flew by, with us trying to spend time up north...

- When we were home Mike was busy campaigning for his second term on City Council... which he won by the most votes making him Mayor Pro Tem!

- Last but certainly not least our most notable event of 2011 was the arrival of our little guy, Hudson Michael, who was born on November 17th. He was kind enough to let his daddy get through all the craziness of the election, but was no so nice to his dear mother having made me wait almost an extra 2 weeks! Totally worth the wait though!

Well by the grace of God we made it through another year! I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store! (SPOILER ALERT - it does NOT include another baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment