Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I am mobile!

I feel so hip because I just downloaded a blogger app and I can blog on my iPod (yes iPod not iPhone, I'm not that hip!)

So I have been meaning to say something on Facebook and typing right now just reminded me.

None of those super hilarious auto corrects are real.

Sorry.

I just tried to spell a bunch of dirty words and not once did the apple gods suggest vagina for Virginia.

Any who... Here I am trying to type on a little tiny keyboard when I could use my laptop.

But my laptop doesn't have the monopoly app!

Here is a lovely pic of my cat staring at me as I type. Her name is zumaya because she was sitting on the pitchers face in her cage at the humane society 5 years ago. Good thing naming my black cat after him wasn't the least bit unlucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment