Monday, January 30, 2012

just another monday

I find myself again, at midnight, with nothing much to say. I just put Hudson down next to me and I can hear him grunting a little, and I am hoping he is just settling in.

I wish I had something great to write about seeing as this is my penultimate NaBloPoMo post... but I don't.

I went to the gym, came home for lunch and nap time, went to the craft store, made dinner, relaxed, and now time for bed.

I don't have any hilarious stories, and nothing particularly funny happened today. At least nothing out of the ordinary. I mean Clara is the craziest, funniest kid ever. I laugh with her all day long... when I'm not yelling at her.

I'm not hating the snow right now, mostly cause it is the first we have really seen of it all year long... but i am so ready for this summer. I'm excited to spend time up north. Working out lately is giving me a ton of energy and it kinda stinks being stuck inside.

For now it is time for this girl to get to bed!



No comments:

Post a Comment