Saturday, January 21, 2012

Popular on the Internet

It is so late and I am sitting at my computer for the first time all day!

I really don't have much to say so I thought I would share a little fun fact.

If you google "Chicken Cremosi" my blog is the very first site listed! I find this ridiculously amusing. It is a post I made a little over a year ago when Clara was under one and I got busy in the kitchen cooking. Click HERE for the post.

It is a meal on the menu at this quant little local Italian restaurant. (Well it was, until the mob style owners got pissed at this other pasta joint that opened up down the street. They beat up the owner of the new place and basically got run out of town)

I LOVE this meal. It is probably the most unhealthy meal ever but the sauce is heaven on a plate. I kinda messed around and altered some other recipes and came up with the perfect sauce.

I get tons of random hits all the time from people searching for the recipe.

It's kinda cool :)

1 comment:

  1. Weird, I went back and looked at it and you posted it on my anniversary in 2010. Haha, I think that means I have to make it now...

    ReplyDelete