Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 7


So this whole blog post a day thing is hard!

I get to mess around and check Facebook on my phone but I swear I am holding a baby all day long, and when I'm not I am trying to tidy up around the house or throw in a load of laundry.

I attempted twice today to get in my craft room and clean... both times Hudson started screaming within 10 minutes. I got the desk cleared... so its a start! I gave myself the weekend so I haven't failed yet!

I wish i had something totally cool to post about.

I don't.

Not that being a mom makes me super boring all the time... just most of the time. I didn't get to go spend two hours at the movies. Or go out for a fancy dinner.


I have to admit the best two hours of the day were when I was at the gym. Kids were in the daycare, and I was alone with my iPod.

The rest of the day was spent juggling Hudson and Clara. Hud wasn't bad. Just awake.

I did have a hot date with these two...


Mike is off at his brother's watching the Lions game so I get a night of teenie bopper movies on netflex.

I love a good ABC Family made for TV movie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment