Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hoarders

My name is Christina and I am a hoarder...

a Craft Hoarder.

I have the worst craft Hoarding problem. If you need it, I have it. I far too often end up double or triple buying things because I see them and can't remember if i already have them.

Thankfully the buying has stopped. Mostly because I don't see anything I don't already have, and a little because I have ZERO time to do any crafts.

Well interwebs people, maybe if I hold myself accountable to you, I will be more inclined to get something done.

Like cleaning my craft room. I have nothing going on tomorrow and lets see if i can get it cleaned up before the weekend is over!

Now from this picture you know I'm not even pretending to have things together. This is the real deal before picture, I didn't move one thing!

Including but not limited to:

-Desk area
- Sewing area
- Organizing shelfs
- Fabric collection
Now i know this isn't much of a post but i'm typing this mostly one handed as I am holding/rocking Hudson in the other.


No comments:

Post a Comment