Sunday, January 22, 2012

Potty Training Fail

Potty training was a bust.

Well actually it wasn't a bust because I never even tried.

Turns out I am way too selfish. I just can't give up 3 whole days. I have to much going on and truth be told I don't want to give up at least 2 trips to the gym.

They say it is vital to dedicate the first 3 days to only your child and being home all day. I just don't want to do that. Well half I don't want to and half I can't. We just have things going on and I want to get out of the house and things done. I wanted to go to the gym and go to Trader Joes today. Mike was home and could watch the kids and it was just too tempting.

We will get to it soon. I really really want to do it.... just when it works for me.

We just have so much going on in the next few weeks including Ms. Clara's 2nd birthday and the Hud-man's baptism.

I will leave you with a nice little picture. The other day I heated a bottle for Hudson and left it on the table for a minute while I was in the kitchen... all of a sudden I look up and Clara grabbed the bottle and started feeding her brother. She seriously loves the little guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment