Sunday, January 8, 2012

Late Night Post Again...

Well here we are on Sunday night.

I am just sitting down to my computer at 11:07 for the first time pretty much all day. Hudson of course is wide awake laying in bed between Mike and I smiling and kicking away. Can't be mad at that :)

So remember that little task I gave myself to clean up my craft room?

That didn't happen...

I don't feel the slightest bit guilty thought. Maybe if I had sat around all weekend I would feel a bit bad about it. I clean a ton today. I cleaned the stove, washed the windows, dusted.

I am thinking about bringing back the cleaning schedule (here is a copy and paste from a post from two years ago!)

Sunday
-Plan Menu
-Grocery Shop
-Clean Towels

Monday
-Dust entertainment center
-Clean Clara's Room
-Kids Laundry
-Master Bath
-Clean out fridge (i clean out the fridge on Mondays because our trash comes Tuesday)

Tuesday
-Guest Bath
-Steam living room floor
(I leave tuesday a light day because thats when I usually have plans)

Wednesday
-Vacuum Master Bedroom
-Clean Hudson's Room
-Laundry
-Change Sheets

Thursday
-Wipe down cabinets (I have white cabinets so they get marks)
-Cat Litter
-Wipe down baseboards

Friday
-Vacuum Furniture
-Steam Living Room
-Steam Kitchen

Here is to hoping I don't have a case of the Mondays tomorrow and we can have a majorly productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment