Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I have no clever title...

Well I am still sick.

Hopefully this was the last day and I will wake up tomorrow and I will be back to 100%!

Thankfully I have perfectly imperfect children. When they are awake they tend to drive me crazy but when they sleep... angels.

::BRAG ALERT::

Hudson is going on a week sleeping through the night. Yes. I said it.

He is on the identical schedule Clara was on. I wake him up around 10 and keep him up until midnight. I will tell you it is 100% easier to stay up late then to get up early! He goes down at 12 and wakes up around 7-7:30.

So with getting plenty of sleep at night I feel fairly refreshed during the day. My project list grows by the minute and my items crossed off stay at 1... I have managed to keep the house clean!

I will say that with two kids I have actually managed to become more productive than with one. Too much time is actually a bad thing when you are a stay at home mom. Yes we have our play dates, and the grocery shopping. When it was just Clara and I we hung out together. We would snuggle on the couch or play on the floor. When she went down for a nap I would eat lunch and relax. Always thinking that there was plenty of time to get things done later! I am a stay at home mom I always have tomorrow.

Well with two kids tomorrow never comes people. If one isn't attached to me the other is dragging me around to play. I have little time to clean up so I make the most of it. I keep the kitchen table clear of clutter because if i leave something on it Clara will no doubt run off with it. I have to keep the counters clean and the sink empty for my own sanity. The laundry has to get done because I know I won't have much free time tomorrow and the time i do have there will be a new load ready and waiting.

There is so much more to write and a fabulous friend gave me the idea to kind of do a break down of how actually have two kids is compared to how i thought it was going to go down so much more on that soon!

As for me it is 11:30, Hudson just went down to bed and so I am going to go enjoy my 7 hours of sleep ;) (ok you all know he is going to wake up at like 3am now!)


No comments:

Post a Comment