Monday, January 9, 2012

Thought of the day

I have a massive head cold.

It's gross and unpleasant.

I have to stop trusting people at the gym to wipe down their own equipment when they are done and wipe it down myself before I start.

With that being said...

I have kinda been in a crappy mood lately but it doesn't change how grateful to God I am for everything I have. I once read or heard somewhere, "What if you woke up tomorrow with only the things you gave thanks for today."

I absolutely love that and think of it every single day. It is such a simple concept, and takes two seconds. I don't think God cares if I am in a hurry occasionally as long as I take time to give thanks.

I am thankful for my family, a roof over my head and food in my stomach.

You don't need much more than that!


No comments:

Post a Comment