Saturday, January 14, 2012

Trying to get crafty...


So I have really been wanting to make some kind of "subway art" project for Hudson's room. This is attempt number 1.
I made the print in photoshop, and it is 16x20. I was going to do something smaller and mat it, but then i just decided to make a border part of the print.

It is about $6 for a 16x20 print at Sams Club and I already have a great white frame from another failed project to use!

Slight problem... I don't love the colors. At least I don't think I do.

They are the exact RGB colors from Hud's bed set, and I like the idea of using them. But I am debating switching to a brown and tan because I think those colors will have a little more longevity.

Anway, I had a lot of fun playing with fonts and downloaded a ton of free fonts from this great website I found.

Looking forward to making Clara a fun Valentines Day one! Today is exactly one month till her 2nd birthday. I can't believe I am going to have a two year old!

Mike has a fun family day planned for tomorrow so I should have some nice pictures to share then!

No comments:

Post a Comment